During this time, the weather in Thailand is not very hot. Woke up in the morning and saw what looked like a faint mist. Many people may think that ‘Today the weather is nice. It must be cool and comfortable.’ But in fact, when leaving the house You may find that it is a faint mist. In fact, it is small dust fumes that can damage our health, lungs, and respiratory system.
The air is full of dust. How dangerous is it?
Dust is air pollution that is a major problem in Bangkok. and large community Research has found that dust particles cause health problems. It’s a small dust particle. with a size not exceeding 10 microns by this small dust particle Can enter the respiratory system through the nasal cavity and into the air sacs in the lungs. cause inflammation and chronic irritation and the dust will be more toxic If the dust is caused by the combination of certain gases such as sulfur dioxide Nitrogen oxides enter the dust particles. By causing allergic reactions and can irritate the skin, respiratory tract, and eyes.
People who are most at risk of harm from dust in the air This is a group of patients with heart and blood vessel disease, respiratory disease such as asthma, and conjunctivitis. and skin diseases
During the period when the weather is not very good Dust clouds can cause health hazards. Therefore, we recommend ways to protect yourself from dust conditions. or toxic air pollution in the city To prevent illnesses that may occur during this ทางเข้า ufabet period.
- Avoid going outside the house unnecessarily. Especially the risk groups mentioned above.
- Close the doors and windows. To prevent dust from entering the house If the window cannot be closed Use a damp cloth to cover the window instead.
- If it is necessary to travel outside the house Use a damp cloth to cover your nose and mouth or wear a dust mask.
- Avoid exercise or work hard outside the home
- Drink lots of water and refrain from smoking during periods when there is a lot of dust in the air.
- Patients in high-risk groups, the elderly, pregnant women, and young children must take special care of their health. and avoid exposure to dusty air
- Do not burn garbage, especially garbage that contains toxic substances such as plastic, car tires, and general garbage.
- Reduce car use or use sparingly To prevent pollution from car exhaust pipes from making the air worse than before.